Gallaudet deeply appreciates those who support the University by giving throughout the year. One way in which the University recognizes its supporters is through an annual Honor Roll of Donors publication included in the spring Gallaudet Today magazine.
In the Honor Roll of Donors, Gallaudet recognizes those who have joined our giving groups. Membership in these groups is based on levels of lifetime and annual giving.
- Abraham Lincoln Legacy Society
- Individuals who have made the University a beneficiary through a will, charitable trust or gift annuity, retirement plan, or life insurance. Also included are donors who during their lifetimes have created a permanent named fund (endowment).
- University Society
- Individuals who have given $100,000 or more to the University during their lifetime.
- Benefactors Society
- Individuals who have given $50,000-$99,999 to the University during their lifetime.
- Buff and Blue Loyalty Society
- Faithful donors who have made gifts to the University every year for the past 10 years or more.
- President's Circle
- Diamond Level: Donors who gave $5,000 or more in 2015.
- Gold Plus Level: Donors who gave $2,500-$4,999 in 2015.
- Gold Level: Donors who gave $1,000-$2,499 in 2015.
- Amos Kendall Society
- Individuals who gave $500-$999 in 2015.
- Laurent Clerc Society
- Individuals who gave $50-$499 in 2015.
The Honor Roll also features lists of alumni donors by class; faculty and staff donors; gifts made in memoriam and honor of various individuals; and organization, corporation, corporate foundation, and foundation donors.
Click here to download an electronic copy of the 2015 Honor Roll of Donors.